Know your Limits - Episode 1 | Life

 Wondering what limit is it? 'Know your limits' By this I mean that to know how friendly you can be with your colleague, friend, parents, life partner etc. So, why is it important to know 'the limit'? What is the need to know limits in the current world. Are there really any limits even with our loved ones? YES! There are limits. You will realize this only after a heart-break or a sad moment or a disheartening situation. And only when you know them, you will be treated well. Otherwise, you will be seen as someone without manners. You will be accused for being too nice. You will be blamed for being over-caring and over-friendly. People also leave you for that but do not say any reason to you. All they say is, there is no specific reason. Hahahaha. Don't you feel like laughing when they tell you this?

Before reading this article, please note that

ALL THE CONTENT IN THIS POST IS SOLELY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCES AND I DO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT. SO, IF YOU FIND IT INAPPROPRIATE YOU ARE FREE TO COMMENT BELOW YOUR OPINIONS. 

Who can / should read this article?

1. People who have been accused of over-caring / over-friendly / over-possessiveness

2. People who felt that the other person is being too friendly and never told them but formed opinions in their own minds

3. Not in the above category? Do not worry, read ahead and know how life looks like!

Know Your Limits in Life with Everyone

My dear friend, you might have at some point in your life have experienced that, people get irritated at you and some accused you for being too close or left you only because you were caring for them 'too much'. Or you might have also got irritated so much at someone because you are not feeling comfortable. Even their presence makes us so much irritated. Or you might have felt that he / she is flirting with you and we are not liking it . Maybe it is your colleague or your boss or your manager or your assistant or a friend. So yeah, let us discuss this in detail from everyone's perspective. And what does this "too much" mean? Got any idea? Let me know in the comments.

From My perspective

Saying NO!

Every time someone who tries to be very friendly with me thinks that I will tell nothing to them, even if they cross their limits. But no, it feels so irritating and disturbing when someone whom we do not appreciate to or expect to talk to us not just talk but get into our personal stuff. It really feels so disgusting and weird. And me being a person who does not know how to say 'NO' feels even more uncomfortable. Yeah, we should learn how to say NO but it takes time to learn when we are too kind. The art of Telling NO! - I was thinking to write a piece on it. will for sure bring it soon.

A Different view of things

Now when it is my turn, I do not realize how over-friendly I am being. I just think that the other person feels comfortable with me. But in reality, it is not the case. People get irritated with us. We take them for granted and do not care much or do not give much attention to the hints they give. We just think that, "yeah this person is my close one and I can be completely as I want with him / her" No my dear friend you are wrong. In this world, although your loved ones and close people might not judge you for who you are, they might sometimes feel uncomfortable because of your actions. Some say it out at the first instance, some pretend as if nothing happened and some do not tell it at all. But at the end, they at some point or the other, the trigger point (which no one knows when), even during nice calm time or sometimes after a fight, LEAVE US!

Nothing is PermanentGood Bye



Yes, it is hard to digest but yeah, people do leave. They have their own reason but some are unable to find out the reason for their action but do leave us. I am a person who wants everyone in my life. Who ever it is. And I love to help those in need. Now, this is my biggest weakness. When someone leaves me, I get hurt too much to the extent I completely go back into my shell and will not come out until I feel some warmth from outside. I become cold. 



So, this is what I have experienced. Sometimes I was wrong, sometimes was not aware, sometimes confused, sometimes got hurt, sometimes have hurt people. But yeah, all those were experiences I learnt from life and moved ahead. Know more about those in the upcoming Episodes.

Express your opinion on the above. I will be glad to see your responses and it will motivate me to write more and help you more.

~ Shakyamuni



Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Feel free to leave your comments, even if you feel it might not be correct, or if our posts contain anything that needs to be changed, let us know. You can also comment Anonymously!

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)